This page has moved to a new address.

Popular Music Part 2

Friday, November 26, 2010

Popular Music Part 2

So, we meet again. In this section, I will be talking about the twisted mind of teenage boys. Now pop music that teenage boys like is a little harder. Most of the time it involves some type of grungy hip-hop or…well I can’t really think of any female musicians guys regularly like. So, lets hop right in! The mind of a teenage boy is a scary place indeed but I will try to edge you all in. The main thoughts that go on include: “Damn shes hot” “Wheres the weed?” “Get money get paid!” “Bro, so I shot this guy one time” “School sucks” “God damn I’m a badass” “SEX!!!” “Ima us shitttyyy garmar” “Bro, dont tell me how 2 spel” “Speling is dum” Keep in mind there are many other odd and, well quite frankly, disturbing thoughts that shouldn’t be mentioned here. But the reason most guys like hard, grungy hip-hop is for the simple reason that most of the “new skool” hip-hop songs are about drugs, sex, money, and more sex.




And guys try to resonate with this which, well, makes me laugh my happy little ass off. I mainly laugh at this mentality becuase I live in a suburban Jewish town where everyone is rich and no one is a “thug”. But I digress, I have found that this is generally the reason why males between the ages of 14 and 18 like shitty “new skool” hip-hop. It is you (you know who you are) that is killing music. Please for the love of god, stop getting the shitty “musicians” rich. Just for the hell of it, here’s a good song:




4 Comments:

At June 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM , Anonymous Django said...

Seriously? Bring me the horizon? I'm sorry, but they suck even more than most popular artists, they're just less commercially successful. At least if I were in a crowded area where someone was blasting pop, I wouldn't feel the urge to yell "turn that shit off" at the top of my lungs, or at least not as much.

Better good song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C5qfMfhjZk

 
At June 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Peter said...

I wrote this when I liked shitty music too xD

 
At June 5, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Anonymous Django said...

Sorry about the rant.

 
At June 5, 2011 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Peter said...

I enjoyed it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home