Sunday, July 31, 2011

Credibility

So I have recently been told that my blog has bad information because bloggers are not credible. While it is true that sometimes bloggers are not experts in particular fields, and while it is true that I do not have a PhD or a certificate showing I graduated High School (Which I am in the midst of), that does not reflect on the information. The information I use in the posts that I write is legitimate information from legitimate sources. These sources can be found at the bottom each post with a number in front of them corresponding the piece of data to which they are associated. If you doubt the validity of any statement in any post I write, look for the little number next to the sentence and scroll down to the footnotes and find the source cited in APA format. Thank you.

~~Peter

1 comment: