This page has moved to a new address.

Banner Stuffs

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Banner Stuffs

So you may have noticed that there is a new banner up (which was made in 10 minutes). This banner is totally temporary and if anyone would like to design a better one (which won't be hard at all) I would totally encourage that. The only things I would like on it would be the words "Peter Says Stuff" and possibly "Political Musings, Atheistic Commentary, Economic Insights." The dimensions are 920px X 175px. You can upload the banner you make to Imgur and post the link in the comments if you wish. Thank you all so much and if I get no responses then I'll probably stick with this one until I find a better one.

-ph

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of writing presents clear idea in support of the new visitors
of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.
Also see my page > design Jobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home